Hi, I'm Gustave Haulotte
Business Analyst at Volvo IT
- Working since 2014 at Volvo IT, Lyon, France
- Maintenance on Business Intelligence Applications with MSBI, Informatica, SAP Business Object, IBM Netezza. Data viz with Power BI and Qlik Sense. Data modeling and data vaulting knowledge...
- Currently working as Business Analyst
- Internship leading to a summer contract at e-magineurs, Lyon, France from April to August 2013
- Developer frontend/backend for Typo 3 adds-on
- "Work and study program at the engineering school CPE Lyon, France"
- Main subjects: Programming, Data Bases, Networking, System Programming...
- With: Lean management, project management, English, Mathematics, Financial administration, Law
- Graduated in 2017 at MSc Level
- "3rd-year bachelor abroad graduated at the Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden"
- Main subjects: UNIX Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Global Software Engineering, Software Security
- With: Lean management, Marketing, Swedish lessons, Practical requirement Engineering
- Graduated in June 2014
- "2-year university diploma in computer science graduated at the I.U.T. of Annecy, France"
- Main subjects: Programming, Networking, Computer Architecture...
- With: English, Mathematics, Communication, Financial administration, Law
- Graduated in June 2013
- Mov'in Europe ambassador and volunteer at Erasmus Student Network Lyon
- Promoting international mobility in Europe from 2013 to 2017